|Cold Rolled Steel (CRS)||14, 16, 18||16-ga CRS Standard|
|Hot Rolled Pickled & Oiled (HRPO)||10, 12||3/4″ Backbends|
|A60 Galvannealed (A60 GALV)||10, 12, 14, 16, 18||3/4″ Backbends on 10-ga & 12-ga|
|G90 Galvanized (G90 GALV)||14, 16||Special Order: Not prime painted|
|Stainless Steel (SS)||16||Type 304, #3/#4 finish. Not prime painted.|
- Galvanized steel is recommended where atmospheric conditions require extra protection.
- Type 304 stainless steel is recommended for areas where corrosive materials are present in the atmosphere.
- Hinge reinforcement 7-gauge, 12″ long.
- Strike reinforcement 16-gauge with 11-gauge thread depth.
- Closer reinforcement 12-gauge, 18″ long.
- Frames shall be suitably reinforced for closers, brackets and all other surface applied hardware.
- Drilling and tapping of surface hardware to be done in the field by the erector.
- Frames shall be thoroughly cleaned after assembly, filled when necessary to ensure a smooth finish, and given a prime coat of rust inhibiting primer paint. The primer shall be air dried. Stainless steel frames are not prime painted.
- 5⁄16″ standard.
- Other backsets available.
- ½” standard 14, 16 and 18-gage
- ¾”standard 10 and 12-gage
- Other backbends available.
- Equal Rabbet is standard.
- Unequal is available.