Two-Piece Slip Frames
A fully-welded window frame for after-wall application. No anchors required. Just cut a hole in the wall, insert the frame from both sides of the opening, install the glass, and that's it!
Cut the hole in the wall, give us the rough opening size, and we will size the 2-piece slip frame to fit. Or, give us your required overall dimensions, and we will advise the rough opening to fit.
- 18, 16 or 14 GA-Cold Rolled Steel or A60 Galvannealed.
- Can be lead lined as shown in drawing cufp0033.pdf.
- Profiles are power brake formed. Jambs, head and sills to be assembled with tongue and slot connection. Miters accurately fitted, continuously welded, and ground smooth.
- Frames shall be thoroughly cleaned after assembly, and given a prime coat of rust-inhibiting primer paint. The primer shall be air dried.
- ½" standard
- Double Rabbet with equal rabbets is standard. Unequal double rabbet, single rabbet and cased open profiles are available.
- Mullions are available. cufp0024.pdf
- 5⁄8" x 5⁄8", shipped loose with self-tapping screws.
- Shall be ¼" Listed Wire Glass
- Glass supplied by others.
Pyro-View®, Patented, a UL-Labeled 2-piece Slip Frame
- "C" Label (45 min.)
- Max. Exposed Glass: 1156 sq. in. 34" x 34"
- Max. Glass Opening: 1296 sq. in. 36" x 36"
- Jamb Width: 4" min. 14" max.
- Jamb, Head and Sill: 2" Face
- 16 or 14 GA
- Stop Height: 1"
- Available with mullions
- Glazing Bead: 1" x 1" shipped loose.
- Patent No. 5,711,120